The MV difference
At MV Law, our team has the depth to pull together experts in their field so that our commercial, employment, litigation, property and insolvency experts will work together if required, as your matter develops.
Our commercial and property teams can coordinate to deliver interdependent land and business sales, making the process easier for you.
We can help from the early stages of buying, selling, merging or restructuring your business by:
- preparing a heads of agreement
- drafting confidentiality and exclusivity deeds for the due diligence period
- assisting with due diligence
- drafting and negotiating the contract of sale
- advising on the lease, sublease or sale of premises
- liaising with security holders and financiers
- advising on Fair Work legislative requirements and other employment issues
- advising on restraints and enforceability
- advising on structures for purchasing businesses to maximise asset protection and assist in tax planning
- drafting shareholder or unit-holder agreements if the buyer is more than one party.