The MV difference
MV Law’s experienced team can help you with all aspects of enterprise bargaining including:
- understanding the enterprise bargaining process, including your good faith bargaining obligations
- developing your bargaining strategy
- drafting an enterprise agreement
- assessing your enterprise agreement for the purposes of the Better Off Overall Test
- the process for having the enterprise agreement approved by employees
- the Fair Work Commission approval process (including drafting the relevant forms)
- responding to good faith bargaining disputes
- responding to threatened or actual industrial action (including applications for protected action ballot orders)
Our experienced lawyers are able to translate the complexities of industrial relations law into easy to understand advice. By clearly documenting relationships between employers, employees, unions and contractors we are able to manage expectations, give everyone clarity and reduce the chances of complex disputes.
As Canberra’s one of the most trusted law firms, we have built a reputation for our passion, commitment and collaborative approach to your employment and workplace relations needs.