The MV difference
We can help you in navigating the work health and safety system in your jurisdiction, by advising in relation to matters such as:
- the development of a WHS framework for your business, including WHS policies and procedures
- the duties imposed under the WHS legislation on persons or businesses conducting an undertaking, officers, workers and other persons
- the obligations of duty holders under the WHS Act, including the duty to consult, co-operate and co-ordinate in respect of WHS matters
- WHS committees and WHS representatives, including their establishment or appointment, and their roles and responsibilities
- right of entry of WHS permit holders, and
- compliance with WHS legislation and interactions with regulators.
Our experienced employment and industrial relations lawyers can provide relevant legal protection, assistance and advice in relation to the management of and response to WHS incidents. This includes developing protocols for responding to WHS incidents, and in coronial inquests.
As well as advising on a case-by-case basis, what we really love is getting to know our clients well. By allowing us to develop an ongoing relationship with you, we can become an extremely cost-effective resource. Once we understand your business, we work with you as your HR partner, and many of your questions or issues can be solved on-the-spot in a short phone call or single meeting with our experienced employment lawyers.