The MV difference
At MV Law, our experienced team is here to help you perform your role as an executor of a will, including:
- applications for ACT Supreme Court and NSW Supreme Court grants of Probate or Letters of Administration, if required.
- advice about invalid wills or when a will can’t be effective for the whole estate.
- advice about intestate estates where there is no will.
- advice to Executors about their role and duties.
- advice to Beneficiaries about their rights.
- collection and distribution of estate assets.
- working with accountants and financial advisers, if required.
If you’re the executor of a will, our experienced and specialised estate lawyers provide a comprehensive service that covers every aspect of estate law. Whether you’re navigating your role as executor of a Will, protecting assets from a dispute or wanting to renounce your appointment as executor, we have the knowledge and experience to guide you every step of the way.
We understand that managing deceased estates can be a difficult and stressful process. That’s why our supportive team works alongside you, ensuring you feel completely at ease from start to finish, whilst providing practical, plain-English advice and disclosing all legal costs up-front.